About Me

My photo
I reside at the most Easterly point of England with my husband and two daughters and our cat. They are all incredibly supportive even if the crafting does take over the house from time to time. My favourite is cross-stitching which is closely followed by crochet although crocheting is a relatively new pastime!

Followers

Friday 4 May 2018

The beginning of a new journey!

Hi all!
I hope this post finds you well - that is if I have done it right of course! I decided to create a blog in the hope of finding others who enjoy creating as much as me. This cross-stitch is an original design called The White Rabbit by Mrs Peggotty's Arts. This is my most favourite completed project so far this year so it only seemed right to share it with you.

13 comments:

  1. Welcome to the Blogosphere! Love your White Rabbit. Mrs Peggotty makes wonderful charts, I really like her artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this one! I'm a huge Alice fan. Lovely to find a new blog to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome! Lovely rabbit. Not a designer I know but now I need to look into her designs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogland, Sarah! I love your white rabbit ~ such a cool project!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome to the blogging world Sarah, I hope you enjoy being part of it. I look forward to seeing your posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello. Welcome to the world of blogging. Lovely white rabbit project. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome to blogland Sarah. I'm a blog friend of Jo's and also love MrsPeggotty charts. I have finished Mad Hatter and am close to a finish on Cheshire Cat. I am also doing a SAL with Jo for Alice and the Flamingo but she is way ahead of me. I would love to see more of your stitching. My blog is: http://bengalcatlover10.blogspot.com/

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bonjour Sarah ! Bienvenue ! Alice gives us a lot of lovely charts and your rabbit is really nice. Glad you shared your project with us. AmitiƩs. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful finish! I look forward to your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to the blog world. I love it here. I've met so many amazing people thanks to blogging. Beautiful piece. Congrats on finishing it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely stitching, Sarah - such a fun piece and Welcome to Blogland. You will meet the most wonderful people here - I know that I have. I also know that you are friends with one of my favourite people, although I have never actually met her, Jo from Serendipitous Stitching. She is one of my closest bloggy, online friends and I love her to bits - she is such an inspiration. I really hope that we all get to meet one day. In the meantime, please come visit me at my blog, Kitten Stitching. hugs, Kaye

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi, and I love that one! Generally everyone is very friendly. :)

    ReplyDelete